Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time approx. 5 working days
- Order number: 104322
- Chili spiciness: 2Hot
Fiesta Raspberry Jalapeno Sauce
Fiesta Juan`s Raspberry Jalapeno Marinade and Dipping Sauce combines red raspberries with the sweet heat of jalapenos for a flavor that can`t be beat! There`s no going back once you`ve sampled this tasty temptation.
This sauce is a great combination of sweet with just a touch of heat - use for dipping, grilling, glazing, finishing, and topping a variety of dishes.
- Dipping: Dip your chicken or steak tenders.
- Grilling/Glazing: Grill or glaze your salmon, ham, pork or chicken.
- Finisching: Finish your pork, beef, chicken, or turkey.
- Topping: Pour over a block of cream cheese or brie for an easy appetizer, or top off your sandwich or toast.
- Salad dressing. Mix 1/2 cup of sauce with equal amounts balsamic vinegar and 1 tbsp. olive oil or salad oil.
- Marinade: Mix 1 cup sauce with 1/2 cup of your favourite vinegar.
Fiesta Juan`s - Fiesta is where food meets family, friends and fun!
It`s not a party, it`s a Fiesta! This is the stuff that gets your party going and keeps it going.
Create your own salsa bar with Olive Salsa, Smoked Jalapeno Salsa, Cilantro Salsa, Artichoke Garlic Salsa. You get the idea, now get the stuff!
Heat level: mild
Shelf Life / StorageThe expiry date printed on the product refers to an unopened product in unrefrigerated storage. After opening, the product can be kept for at least 6 months if stored below 7°C.
Ingredients*Red Raspberries, cane sugar, jalapenos, water, pectin, vinegar, salt
753 / 180
|Holzweg 16 |
67098 Bad Dürkheim