Georgia Peach and Vidalia Onion Hot Sauce
This muiltinational award winning sauce is flying off the shelves. The famous sauce with the red velvet top goes well with all food groups.
Fantastic with breakfast dishes such as scrambled eggs. Great on fresh seafood, as a wing sauce or with all meat concepts.
- 2003 International Scovie Awards - FIRST Place Mild Hot Sauce
- 2002 Grand Prize Recipe Ingredients Rehoboth Beach Chocolate Festival
- 2001 International Champion Hot Sauce -National Barbecue Association
- 2000 Champion Hot Sauce - Emmaus, Pa. Hot Sauce Festival
- 1999 2nd Place Philadelphia Book & Cook Gourmet Show
- 1998 First Place Scovie Award Winner - National Fiery Food Show
Ingredients*Water, Cane Sugar, Red Chili Puree, Peaches, Vinegar, Green Jalapeno Peppers, Salt, Vidalia Onions, Dehydrated Tomato, Cayenne Pepper, Xanthan Gum, Capsicum Oil
186,6 / 44,6
|Holzweg 16 |
67098 Bad Dürkheim