These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Matches only with "acrisCookie"
Statistics & Tracking
AWIN Affiliate Marketing
Track device being used
Growing sprouts on the windowsill is quite simple Self-grown sprouts simply taste better than... more
Homegrown sprouts - that`s how it`s done
Growing sprouts on the windowsill is quite simple
Self-grown sprouts simply taste better than bought ones, are cheaper and healthier and, above all, really fresh. And all this without needing your own garden.
Growing sprouts inhouse is child`s play. It works best with the Eschenfelder sprouting jars, but you can also grow the sprouts in bags, germination trays, sprouting machines or simply in homemade small bowls.
- Rinse the seeds thoroughly and soak them in water overnight in a (sprouting) glass. Drain the soaking water the next morning and rinse the seeds thoroughly.
- To prevent the sprouts from getting moldy, they must be rinsed thoroughly with fresh water twice a day, preferably in the morning and evening. Make sure that you drain the water completely and then put the glass upsidedown so that all water can drain off.
- It is important to rinse twice a day, otherwise bacteria and moulds will form which are not only unappetizing but can also be harmful to health.
The advantage of growing sprouts in the glass is that you can store the grown sprouts in the refrigerator. However, you also have to rinse or water them daily.
- To use them, simply shake the desired amount of sprouts out of the glass, rinse thoroughly again (like other vegetables or salads) and then process / consume.
- If the sprouting glasses are empty, it is best to put them in the dishwasher.
Sprouting jars are not suitable for germinating slime-forming seeds and grasses. A germ dish with a perforated bottom, where the water can run off downwards, is better.
Read, write and discuss reviews... more
Customer evaluation for "Homegrown sprouts - that`s how it`s done"
Write an evaluation
Evaluations will be activated after verification.
Rezepte, Infos und Produkte
Certified seed - germinable - raw food quality. The peeled sunflower seeds have good germination capacity and taste nutty and crunchy. They contain 22% protein including essential amino acids, 49% high quality fats, potassium,...
Content 0.35 Kilogramm (€9.97 * / 1 Kilogramm)
2 Glass Sprouting Jars with stainless steel rack and glazed ceramic drip tray. With the sprouting glasses from Eschenfelder you can harvest freshness and health every day. The delicious crisp sprouts provide chlorophyll and...
Content 1 Stück
Pharaoh`s treasure! Already the ancient Egyptians used fenugreek as a spice, as a remedy and for embalming. It is rich in vitamins A, B1, B2, B3, B5 and D as well as iron and phosphorus. Its characteristic scent is reminiscent of...
Content 0.12 Kilogramm (€24.08 * / 1 Kilogramm)
Sweet lupine seed is rich in vital substances and protein / essential amino acids. Production: Lupine is organically cultivated, the seeds are obtained. Storage: Protect from heat and store in a dry place.
Content 0.5 Kilogramm (€17.98 * / 1 Kilogramm)